While every baby develops differently, most babies will usually outgrown their baby bouncer when they can sit up unassisted at around 6 months.
When a baby is strong enough to sit up, they will probably be able to tip over in their bouncer. Unless you have purchased a bouncer that will convert into a toddler seat, it may be time to consider a new seat for baby.
One option for your growing baby is a Bumbo Seat.
The Bumbo Multi Seat is a 3-in-1 multi-function seat that can be used as a floor seat, a booster seat and a feeding seat.
The Bumbo seat can be used as soon as your child can sit unassisted (around 6 months or so) up through the toddler stage with a seat that grows with them. The attachment straps will easily convert from a floor seat to a booster seat.
A three-point harness keeps your baby safe and secure. The attachment straps secure the seat to a chair for booster purposes. The buckles of the attachment straps can be stowed away on either sides of the seat when not in use.
Keep Baby Safe with Bumbo
- Always use the safety harness.
- Only use when baby can support their own head.
- Only use on the floor or level ground surface.
- Never use on an elevated surface
- Never leave baby unattended in their Bumbo.
- Don’t leave baby in Bumbo for extended periods of time.
- Never us Bumbo in or near water.
- Always follow manufacturers recommended use.
As your baby grows, it’s important to always have appropriate baby equipment that will ensure their safety.